- Lithothamn (limestone alk), anti-acid, pH buffer
- Montmorillonite clay
- Trace elements: Cu; Mn; Zn; Se
- Vitamins: Vit A; Vit D3; Vit E; Vit B3; K3
- Calves: In anticipation of an episode of diarrhoea or during convalescence afterwards: 1 tablespoon (25 g) in the morning and evening, for a week before the critical phase or for 3 to 5 days during convalescence.
- Lambs / Kids: 1 teaspoon (4 g) morning and evening for a week before the critical phase and for 3 to 5 days after antibiotic treatment